Buying a house is difficult, but creating a happy and liveable home out of that brick and mortar house is even more difficult. Garden is an integral part of this entire exercise. Who does not dream of a home with a garden and white picket fence, a garden full of flowers and well-maintained lawn with some vegetables to boot and a swing for the kids to play.
Unfortunately, most people end up spending so much money on the house and its furniture etc. that very less money is left after that to be spent on the garden. Do not worry, we can give you some amazing tips in this review that you can use to develop an enviable garden when you have a small budget.
- Many large gardens have a pathway. You can create one even if you have a small garden. This could be made using stones, wood, gravel, and This will add some character to the place. You can create a path between the gate and your home even if the garden is small.
- Use some unusual objects, from your old furniture and fixtures. For example, you can use the bathroom fixtures, car tyres, or old huge metal vessels to grow beautiful plants. Then you can place these planters in different areas to create a striking effect.
- Use a basic piece of rope and tyre or a plank of wood to fashion out a swing for adults and kids alike. This vintage image will help your garden look more appealing.
- Different types of flowers, if possible perennials, as these can flower for longer, and plane in a systematic planned manner will help your garden look like one out of the picture books.
- Make some garden furniture yourself. This will help you in bringing your creative ideas to life and save money in the bargain.
Use one or more of these ideas and you will soon start receiving compliments from your neighbors and friends. It will need some time and effort to complete these projects, but all that will be worth every second spent on it, once you sit in the garden with a cup of coffee and feel the beautiful space thanking you with a fragrant breeze.