Home this weekend? Worried you may be bored and end up whiling away the whole weekend without doing anything interesting? Want to know how to keep busy over a whole weekend? Read on then-
Here are ten fun things one can do at home over a nice weekend:
- Read – Grab a nice book and settle in a good chair or sofa and read on. A good fiction book or a thriller will be an interesting read for a lazy weekend.
- Clean – Take a look around and clean up your house. The house needs to be cleaned at least once in a while and this weekend could be the right time.
- Party – You can throw a house party if you don’t mind spending and get some help to clean up if you are not able to handle it yourself. This can be a whole lot of fun and will keep you occupied the entire weekend.
- Friends – Call some friends over and organize some games to be played. You can play Taboo, Pictionary, or something similar where you can be split into teams.
- Cook – If you are a foodie, give your taste buds something new to feast on. Find a new recipe you have never tried before and make it.
- Movie – There is a number of movies online and one can watch any number of movies. Watch multiple parts of the movie back to back and make it a movie marathon.
- Movie Night – Call some friends, rent a good movie and watch it on a big screen or the main TV at home. You can order some food and make yourself some ready to eat popcorn.
- Karaoke – This is a great entertainment when you have some company. Get everyone to sing and shed their inhibitions.
- Game Night – Have a match coming up? Call all your friends for a game night at your house and enjoy the match together.
- Laundry – Yes laundry can be made fun too. It is something you have to absolutely do, so why not make it fun? Dress up in some of your clothes put together as a costume and do your laundry dressed that way and makeup dialogues all the way.