Who does not like a big house and lots of space for moving around and for the kids to be comfortable? However, it may not be possible to have a big house what with the real estate prices going through the roof. There are many smart ways to make a house appear bigger than it really is using clever placement of furniture. It can also be done using mirrors. This should be called a very clever use of ingenuity, just like by using the best material and techniques, Luxtime designs and sells amazingly real looking replica luxury handbags.
- Place a mirror where it catches the light rays entering from the window and then spreads the sunshine and brightness in the entire room.
- Floor length mirrors can make any space look taller. Eyes will be drawn up and around the room and the room will appear larger and brighter.
- You can use this trick in any room of the house, but the kitchen is the ideal location for the mirrored tiles. Glue these to the front of your cabinet fronts to reflect the world around you. You can do just some part of the cabinets, but it does work well.
- You can create an expensive designer piece using a glass cutter and mirrored tiles. This mirror can be any shape or size but with its placement, the room will appear bigger.
- Instead of placing just one mirror, place many in a group. These could be of different shapes and sizes and may be placed on one wall. The room, especially if the kitchen or the living area, will look brighter with this kind of placement of mirrors.
When mirrors are placed in innovative ways they can capture the light entering into the room and then project it inside the room disseminating the brightness to all the dark nooks and corners.…